Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Should I get the iPhone 4 for verizon?

Ok so a few weeks ago my samsung rogue crapped out on me. The touchscreen broke :( So I want a new phone and I was thinking about getting the iPhone 4. I know that the iPhone 5 will be coming out soon but the main changes it might get is the camera,speed and the apperence. But those things don't bother me that much. I plan on getting a Nikon digital SLR soon or the OWLE bubo. As for the speed if it's on 4G network then it won't matter because there's no 4G coverage in my area and there won't be for awhile(I live in Maine) So what should I do? I am going to verizon today or tomorrow. Or do you have anyother phone suggestions? I was between the incredible 2 or thunderbolt. But thunderbolt is mainly for 4G. It can be used on the 3G network but it would be a tease and pointless to have a 4G phone on the 3G network. So what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment