Sunday, July 17, 2011

Help! i think i'm in love?

so I've known this guy for like... 2-3 months.... we've been friends, pretty close and he comes to my place often and i go to his sometimes too.... our parents are also very close friends and his place is like 3 minutes away from mine. i just shifted in this new town this April and i had no friends. everyone were in their very own group and nobody even looked at me or tried to talk to me. then he came along and we've been friends ever since.... we exchanged numbers and that's when he told me he liked me. i thought it was just a joke coz he is never serious! its hard to make out when he's serious! and then he said it's true but i just took it as a joke but somehow i believed it was true at the same time... and then i started having a crush on him too.... then later after about a month he said he's in love with me... and again i thought it was just a joke..... and din't take it seriously..... then about a week ago he sent me a text and said 'i know you don't believe me... but i am telling the truth. i'm on the first floor of my building and i swear i'm gonna jump if you don't say that you love me too. I don't care if you mean it or not. i just want to hear it from you' i thought it was a joke and i replied jokingly 'go to hell!' the next day, he and his mom came to my place just to visit... and he had bandages on his feet and could hardly walk! my mom asked what happened and his mom replied 'teenagers these days!' that was totally unexpected!!! i tried not to pay attention but i pitied him a little bit and it was my fault anyway. Actually i thought he was kind of a playboy. he's popular, good looking etc etc...... but recently I've seen innocence in him that i really like. I've known him more and how emotional he can be at times... and i thought it was cute. and as i dug deeper.. i fell in love with him...... yesterday, we had a fight about something and he got angry! i thought i was gonna lose him forever and that's when i confessed to him. He was surprised at first and din't know what to say...... and he said 'i knew it!!!!!!!' then he said 'i love you too' but i still believe and not believe him at the same time!!! frustrating!!!! >.< we're not in a relationship. we're just friends even though we like each other..... its because i am holding back coz i kinda think he's not serious... but i really like him! :( i've never been in a relationship before and it's scary...... and he's my first love.. but.... it's hard for me to trust someone!!! help me! what should i do! should we just stay friends or i should take a chance????

No comments:

Post a Comment