Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pls understand my situation and answer only what i have askd?

I got only 72% in MPC in intermediate (Andhra pradesh). I got 6678 rank in gitam university admission test. I want to get a seat in vishakhapatnam campus for ECE-b.tech or Mechanical-b.tech or ECE-b.tech+m.tech or Mechanical-b.tech+m.tech.but i don't think i can get it bcoz of my 6678 rank. Then i didn't qualify for AIEEE b.tech but in AIEEE B.arch i got AIR-8769 rank GEN category...bt i don't think i'll be able to go for b.arch. Then my COMEDK score is only 48...so i will not get good rank even in COMEDK...my parents expect me to study in a very good engg. college..now they are going to be very angry with me bcoz they spent a lot of money for my entrance exams coaching...now i cannot give answer to their questions.......once i read a news article tht somewhere in the hyd. city a person easily bought cyanide tablets from a shop just like buying a medicine, slid them into a liquor bottle and killed some persons...can someone pls tell me exactly which area in the city sells these tablets without any prescription or anything like that........pls only answer my question....i don't want anything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment