Saturday, July 16, 2011

I lost my best friend over a guy?

We were friends for 4 years. I liked her a lot, and she was special to me. She invited me over to sleep over last year (she was 14 and I was 13). And she was always a real town boy kind of girl. She was always like, playing football with the guys and stuff. But I was always a girly girl. But we were still really great friends. She invited a bunch of guys over to her house that day. And I thought they were all just her friends, because she didn't say anything. There was one guy that I thought was cute, and he was talking to me and stuff. Then he started putting his arms around me and stuff, and I let him because he was cute. And we exchanged numbers and everything. And everything was fine for the rest of the day. And then I came home. Then I tried to call her a few weeks latter, and she wouldn't answer the phone. Then one of our friends called me and told me that she was mad at me and she thinks Im a slut, and that she never wants to see me sgain because I "stole" her guy! Like wtf?! But after that we never talked again. But now that I think of it, is there really such a thing as a "true friend"?

No comments:

Post a Comment