Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Exchanging a baby gift...?

I am around 14 weeks pregnant, don't even know the gender yet (which I most certainly do intend on find out), and it's my first pregnancy. I recently talked to my mother and father in-law on the phone (they live out of the state) and he had asked me if I liked this certain carseat, i agreed saying yes because I knew it came in black and gray, very neutral... well he said ok. Next thing I know the packagae shows up at my house and it most definitly is not the same one we talked about on the phone. It is a travel system by Graco, and the colors are tan and blue! Could be considered gender neutral to some but not in my eyes. I have had my eyes on the things I like before I ever even got pregnant. I havent created a registry yet because obviously it's hard not knowing the gender. Hubby is offended that I dont like it, bc to him it was free and they didnt have to send anything. I dont see the harm in returning it for another travel system, maybe just telling them a part was broken. I feel bad but I dont know if i should just suck it up and use the ugly thing or get what I want and be happy about it. HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment