Friday, July 15, 2011

Guy advice... specifically when will he call me? It's long so please bear with me.?

So... I'm in college and a girl. I went to my high school friend's bbq at the park on Sunday and met his friend who I'd never met before. His friend was really nice... when we first met in the car he was worried that I was upset because I wasn't talking enough (and I was talking a lot). He kept telling me that I was "so sweet" and was "the nicest person" he'd met that day. We chatted for a while at the bbq then went off and talked by the jungle gym. It started off normally and I found out that we had a lot in common (love to travel, similar taste in books, similar interests, both like NCIS, etc). Then it went more personal; I told him a few of my ex's and I was explaining why I'd broken up with the last one "he said he'd get 1/2 way through a book then quit reading." Then this boy said, "I read a lot." We talked about that then he told me how his last girlfriend had broken his heart. It went on like this for a while then I asked what he was doing during the rest of the night and he offered to take me to a movie or something. We exchanged numbers (I put mine in my phone but his was dead so I wrote it down for him) then I asked if he'd drive me home and he said, "I was just about to ask you that because you've been so good listening to me... You're so sweet." Then as we were leaving he had to talk our mutual friend out of tagging along with us. He said he didn't want him along. On the ride home we chatted and he said he was worried that disapproved of some stuff he'd done and I said no. He said I flustered him and that I could talk to him about anything. We got to my house and it was still early so he asked if we could hang out and we got ice cream. Each of us got a cone and we shared them. I told him that I'd never had my hand held and he said, "We'll change that." He held my hand and it felt so good. We stopped by the mountains where we live and just sat in the car and talked. He kept kissing my hand and I loved it... Well, it's been four days and I'm doubting myself. I friended him that night and he accepted the next day but that's been it. I really like him. Should I call or facebook him... Or just leave him be? Any insights would be welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment