Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Does he still like me? Would he go out with me?

i was at a friends house in her back yard with my boyfriend, and we played truth or dare, she dared my bf to kiss her and i hid because i didn't wanna watch, and he said that he didn't want to, so she started screaming and so me and my bf went outside to let her cool down, i cant remember what i said but he said gosh, anna you are so stereotypical, he got on his bike and pretended to try and ride away (he was joking during all of this) but my friend walked out right as he said that and started to scream at him, telling him to get out of her yard, and to never call her friend a bad name ever again. After that she told him i never wanted to see him again, and that we were over. He rode away on his bike. After she told him that, i went outside to tell him that i never said that, and he was gone. A week later she was going out with him, and they broke up. I never dated him after that. Then, this year i asked him why we even went out we were just on and off, and he said, it was just so that me and rose would stop being friends, and that he is glad he did, because it looks like he succeeded, and then like right after he gave me a fake name of the "girl he liked" we are best friends now and he yelled at me in school for no being home when he wanted to hang out. I said sorry, and hes like ha ha its ok, just be home more often. So we exchanged phone numbers in case i wasn't home once. He still talks to me allot and we joke and laugh together and he stares into my eyes allot.

No comments:

Post a Comment