Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I just don't understand why it happened ?

Just recently i and a guy had a chat in facebook and we shared a lot of things, and he started to like me (not sure). He said that he would like to meet me and also he gave his email id if i wanted to send him any messages cause he wont be available in facebook that much. So i also gave my email id to him and we exchanged messages normally like friends does. Everything was going fine for a couple of days and today when i was looking for his profile in Facebook, it was not there. And i guess he might have blocked me and that's what had happened. But i don't get it why he should do that. I don't know if there is any fault from my side and i am bit worried. Can somebody tell me what would be the reason and anything like that had happened to any of you guys. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment