Sunday, July 10, 2011

Serial dog murdering cop cuts his wrists with a spoon?

Some people don't believe in God I do though and He's in my heart always and He told me so :D but anyways some people like having sick habits and addictions and they don't care or see anything worng with it. I think it sounds gross and cruel I don't get what the purpose was of killing the animals. May be he grew up with a verbally abusive father and thinks the only thing he can do right is kill animals may be that's how he takes out the frustrations and hate. I think he's bitter. I try to have compassion for everyone but I would pray for someone like that I wouldn't go near them because you never know if they will kill you too. I feel sorry for the dogs. Hope this helps God bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment