Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rogue spyware security shield keeps auto installing on my computer. how to get rid of it?

aight so i know how to get rid of the program using malwarebytes' and ive done so twice...i use a multitude of anti spyware detection progroms including regrun and spybot. spybot picks up a hijacker called click.media....thing is spy bot cant remove it. another thing...regrun detects 3 rootkits and i can not find reliable software that will detect and remove rootkits. if anyone can help me with those two things then that would be awesome. im thinking that this is where my auto installing security shield is coming from. if im not mistaken the click.media is causing popups for firefox which in and of itself could lead to more malware installing...the rootkits are what have me majorly worried though because i know that malware that runs at boot is DEFINITELY not a good thing...ever... so does anyone know why this rogue spyware is auto installing on my computer...im not downloading anything its just if my computer is on for more than an hour, it auto installs. also if anyone knows of a rootkit removal software would be awesome...id prefer it to be free as i could always just format my hdd and reinstall my os...but thats a pain in the *** and i want to avoid that... so i guess what i need is rootkit removal and advice as to why security shield is auto installing....and how to stop it....thanks ahead of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment