Sunday, July 10, 2011

Names for a Wolf Character?

I'm writing a book about wolves. The main character, Falin, is part of a pack of gray wolves that lives in a mountain range surrounded by forests. The story starts with the prologue that explains that centuries prior to the book, a pack of wolves threatened all of the other packs in the forest, and was banished from it. Falin is the prophecied wolf to save his pack and all of wolf kind from destruction from the rogue pack of wolves and other dangers that I'll come up with as the series goes. I have a lot of the storyline and plot figured out, as well as a lot of characters, but two characters (a brother and sister alpha wolves) don't have names. The female wolf is Falin's future love interest and I'd like a easily memorable name for her and her brother, but I can't think of any. Can anyone help out with their names?

No comments:

Post a Comment