Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How should I deal with my teacher?

I'm a freshman at highschool. When I started school I saw a very cute guy (he must be about 26) who was a teacher at the school (he isn't really my teacher, he doesn't teach at my classroom), we kinda liked each other, we exchanged smiles, we chatted a little bit. I'd remain there late hours after school just to get a glimpse of him. One day he saw me, halted me inside one of the rooms, picked me up and kissed me. I felt scared but could not resist, we made out for about 20 minutes. It was sweet because that day he gave me a rose and a book and said that he loved me. From then he'd send me a rose or a note almost everyday through other students but last months I fell ill (I got measles) and skipped school for more than 3 weeks. Now he's changed, he hardly says hi to me, he doesn't care about me at all, I would cry all day long. I learned from a classmate that he was now dating a girl from another classroom, maybe because she's older and closer to his age but this really freaked me out. This is about a relationship and I feel so pissed off I sometimes think I should confront that stupid girl. My mom says she could go to school and tell him directly that I'm very sad and that I love him. I sometimes feel he likes that girl more because I'm fat and ugly. HE knew that I liked him and now he's with another girl from the same school, he should be respectful at least towards the young girls who are his students, if not towards the school where he works… and if he likes me he should be with me and not with that stupid older girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment