Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Could you correct my grammar , Please?

Job counsellor is the best idea you should do when decide to get job for summer because counsellors know what is the right job for you. In other words, counsellors know job market ,so they know the right spot for you. For example, my friend , Frank , had a job counsellor whom point to him how to write a right resume for a job that Frank never thought he could have this job when day . Later , Frank got the job because counsellor know how Frank should do. This helped Frank to get job faster than you think . And also you should consider working oversea is great idea to get job for short time. You can improve your second language and make money in currency that has a higher exchange rate than your county currency, so you make a lot of money in short time with many benefit. I have Turkish friend who went to England to work for summer , so he got a job . When he got their , he improve his English and his Business skills . When he went back to Turkey , he found a job that need to work between the UK and Turkey . That summer job let him to get a better job in his country . Nightclubs and pubs are excellent places to know some rich people. many people to get a low profile job or a good job because they ask for job when they know people how able to hire .I'm personally get two jobs from my friends at nightclub . I just was talking with people their , then I found they need workers , so I asked for a job then I get it .

No comments:

Post a Comment